Helping Providers to Safer Care
Today, safety and financial risk are more closely linked to value-based care, which is rapidly transforming how healthcare is organized, delivered and measured. Public and private payers are increasingly tying payments to quality, outcomes and costs. Healthcare organizations must adapt to ensure they measure up. To do so, organizations need solutions that drive efficient and cost-effective ways to collect, analyze and present data to maximize reimbursement. Providers who demonstrate positive clinical outcomes while safely cutting costs will thrive.
From hospitals and health systems to provider network groups, long-term facilities and behavioral health groups, we have everything you need to support your staff and deliver the best possible care. Our solutions get better results for an overall safer organization.
Examples of successful results from organizations that have implemented RLDatix solutions:
- Scalability across enterprise for onboarding new facilities and providers with 90 day rapid on-boarding cycles
- 33% increase in near miss reporting ~35% and a 68% reduction in serious safety events
- 100% compliance rates for CMS, TJC and delegated credentialing audits for NCQA
- 38% reduction in SSIs, 50% reduction in CLABSIs, 58% reduction in CAUTIs
- 55% decrease in total medical lability costs ($100M over 5 years), 42% decrease in claims, 47% decrease in lawsuits
How we help
Align provider management with operations to improve efficiency and quality
Broaden data capture and discovery while creating a sustainable culture of safety
Increase continuous compliance
Enhance learning opportunities to support High Reliability Organizations (HROs)
We help organizations think differently. Our solutions work together to increase productivity, identify risks before problems grow, and improve the patient and provider experience.