Give your staff the insight they need to make improvements, reduce risk and deliver safer care
- Conduct deep dive investigations to understand the root causes and underlying issues related to adverse events, near misses and unsafe conditions.
- Gain better insights when systems and processes fail and implement corrective action plans to prevent future occurrences.
- Use Root Cause Analysis as a critical component of the CANDOR approach after a serious patient safety incident.
How Event Analysis can help you
Multiple frameworks and configuration to meet your organizational needs
- Set a flexible workflow to support your preferred RCA framework – Standard RCA, RCA2, The Management Oversight and Risk Tree (MORT), Canadian Incident Analysis (CIAF), Multi-Incident Analysis or Veterans Administration.
- Build question sets to fulfill mandatory reporting for The Joint Commission, DNV and other agencies.
Efficient communication and action tools
- Record and send action items to any user in your organization and track their progress.
- Create robust workflows with follow-up action plans.
- Notify and alert relevant staff about progress and action items.
- Initiate a single root cause analysis from multiple existing RL6 files.
- Embed links to related policies within different forms.
Manage and streamline your process
- Conduct preliminary investigations to determine the need for formal root cause analysis.
- Initiate a root cause analysis with just one click with our integrated Risk, Feedback and Policy system.
- View all action items and follow-ups associated with a root cause analysis centrally.
- Construct a narrative with easy- to-digest timeline views.
Continuous improvement towards future prevention
- Identify underlying factors, frequent modes of failure and new opportunities for improvement across the organization.
- Create custom reports for committee meetings, hospital executives, managers, teams and more.
- Continuously share and learn from RCAs to drive system improvements and prevent future safety events.