Helping you stay ahead of risk - what you know can help you
- Managing risk is everyone’s responsibility – our risk register software shares information across the organization for analysis and action.
- Assess the likelihood and severity status through an initial risk matrix to prevent future occurrences.
- Support decision making with a consolidated view of risk that prioritizes and manages risks across the enterprise.
- Define individual risk matrices and action plans to manage the risk within organizational constraints, policies, procedures and processes.
How Enterprise Risk Manager can help you
Understand risks across your organization
- Capture information about the risk – including domain, owners, location and potential impact.
- Submit, review and manage identified risks to improve your patient safety initiatives.
- Reduce your risk by keeping risk owners informed and involved with action items.
Implement solutions that prevent risk
- Record recommendations from people at all levels to identify possible solutions.
- Document and track all ideas to expedite the path to success for similar future risks.
- Create mitigation strategies with recommendations, action plans and follow-ups.
Prioritize and focus on high-risk areas
- Identify, assess, mitigate and monitor stated practices and procedures to meet regulatory requirements.
- Standardize risk assessments by rating events according to their level of likelihood.
- Assign ratings at each state of the mitigation process to highlight improvement trends and identify intervention opportunities.
Take action and track results
- Use the Safety Alert tool to manage and distribute actions for recalls with documentation and guides.
- Monitor tasks and action requests in multiple ways - at a per-risk or organization level.
- Use our built-in communication tools to share and track scenarios, including policy updates and lessons learned.