Centralize data to decrease your risk of antimicrobial resistance, reduce the burden and frequency of HAIs and prevent future outbreaks
- Laboratory surveillance (infection tracking) - Monitor laboratory results in real-time and easily associate with admission or interventional procedures.
- Surgical surveillance & patient monitoring - Surveil patients post high-risk surgery or with indwelling devices.
- Collect and export NHSN defined datasets - Build up datasets on infections and colonization's, using cases files, for internal reporting and analysis and capturing datasets for external bodies like NHSN.
- Early interventions - Clinical pharmacists can intervene early correcting antimicrobial prescribing events to avoid ineffective or potentially harmful therapies. Highly customizable alerts can be built and validated using ‘RLQL’ definitions.
- Datasets to drive dispensing policy - Reporting of all prescribing and administration events, Days of Therapy (DOT) and Defined Daily Dose (DDD). When coupled with antibiograms teams get the information needed to develop robust, proactive, localized, evidence-based prescribing policies and guidelines.
- Monitor antimicrobial costs - Reduce antimicrobial resistance and healthcare costs by promoting judicious use of antibiotics.
- Threshold alerts and CBSS/FRI assessment - Identify potential outbreaks scenarios early via inbox epi curves and threshold alerts. Extend surveillance into the community through Febrile Respiratory Assessments and Context Based Syndromic Surveillance. Act quickly with contact tracing in minutes, track patients with case files and co-ordinate outbreak responses.
- Isolation Management - Day to day, manage isolation precaution for the entire facility and share this data with necessary staff.
Staff Health and Compliance
- Track staff immune status - Reduce the incidence of vaccine-preventable diseases (VPD) by determining which staff members are immune against a disease.
- Fit testing - Capture fit testing results for respirators for respiratory protection program to reduce exposure to disease.
- Vaccine information - Track detailed information including vaccine lot numbers, manufacturer, expiration dates, notes related to the immunization, staff recall, and confirmation of consent.
- Staff Health dashboard - Display and visualize immunization history, declination rates, blood and body fluid exposures, immunization compliance, and allergy-related events.