Our success as a modern business relies upon our ability to meet increasingly demanding environmental, ethical, legal and commercial standards as defined by the wider society in which we operate.
This is based on the principle that we are not simply profit driven but are accountable for the impact of our activities on the environment and society. As a company we rely on various other constituencies to survive and prosper such as our consumers, employers, suppliers and local communities therefore we are committed to considering the evolving interests of our stakeholders moving beyond a narrow focus on shareholders and profitability.
- Applicants for employment within RLDatix will be treated equally and fairly irrespective of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other grounds that might be construed as grounds for discrimination, including harassment and intimidation.
- As a company RLDatix embraces diversity treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of their origin or background.
- RLDatix takes pride in treating employees well by maintaining family friendly staffing policies including the provision of maternity and paternity leave.
- RLDatix provides employees with training and career development so they can grow and develop within the company encouraging them to achieve their full potential whilst appreciating their aspirations and achievements in the workplace.
- RLDatix recognizes that good employee relations are integral to the success of the business by incorporating valuable employee opinions into the decision making process.
- As a team RLDatix aims to build customer loyalty and develop a genuine culture of 'doing the right thing’.
- RLDatix provides and maintains a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- RLDatix abides by health and safety laws including onsite qualified first aiders as required.
- A healthy work-life balance is supported by RLDatix through alternative work policies such as allowing employees to work from home when they are not required in the office.
Customers, Partners and Suppliers
- RLDatix will ensure a high level of business performance while minimizing and effectively managing risk.
- RLDatix upholds values of honesty, partnership and fairness in their relationships with stakeholders. This is achieved by:
- Integrating the expectations and interests of stakeholders into the company’s values and operations.
- Maintaining an up-to-date record of customer satisfaction to address the needs of clients.
- Clearly setting out the basis of the relationship in the company’s contracts including the agreed terms and conditions allowing RLDatix to operate in a way that prevents unfair business practices.
- Managing the impact of the company’s product by providing support, training and advice to clients.
- RLDatix encourages suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.
- RLDatix encourages employees to be active corporate citizens recognizing the responsibility to work in partnership with the wider community. Examples of this have included:
- Staff members undertaking a range of sponsored activities in order to raise funds for the company’s nominated charity Médicins Sans Frontières\Doctors without Borders, a humanitarian medical aid organization.
- Employment policies and practice support volunteering by staff.
- Educational grants are provided in order to promote research and understanding in our area of business.
To achieve sustainability across all areas of our business by actively reducing the direct and indirect impacts of our activities on the environment. In order to achieve sustainability we focus on optimizing the use of energy, ensuring efficient use of materials and encouraging re-use and recycling. Our endeavor to become more sustainable as a business is an on-going mission made possible by building the following principles into our company’s ethos and promoting employee awareness:
- RLDatix works with its colleagues to develop an energy efficient culture which involves educating employees to stop and think about how their actions could impact on energy usage at work and at home.
- RLDatix recognizes the importance of communicating their carbon reduction goals to their employees and raising awareness to the broader issues surrounding global climate change.
Air conditioning, heating and lighting
- RLDatix ensures that lighting, heating and cooling systems are only operated when necessary and utilizes windows and blinds to avoid the need for artificial lighting and alleviate the impact of sun’s direct heat.
- RLDatix supports a scheme with a car sharing organization, houses free and secure bicycle parking and encourages the use of public transport for both travelling to work and attending meetings, or the use of online conference facilities.
- RLDatix utilizes online marketing and promotional material when practical.
- Employees at RLDatix are encouraged to think before they print and make use of the double sided print option when practical.
- RLDatix conserves natural resources by: recycling paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, cans, tins and using recycled materials for physical marketing and promotional materials.
Anti-Bribery and Corruption
RLDatix is committed to ensuring adherence to the highest legal and ethical standards. This must be reflected in every aspect of the way in which we operate. We must bring integrity to all our dealings. Bribery and corruption harms the societies in which these acts are committed and prevents economic growth and development.
How to Act
All employees of RLDatix act in accordance with the following provisions:
- Behave honestly, be trustworthy and set a good example
- Make a clear distinction between the interests of the Company and your private interests to avoid any conflict of interest and if such conflict does arise you should report it to the CEO immediately
- Ensure that any community support, sponsorship and charitable donations do not constitute bribery, and if in doubt you should consult the CEO
- Do not offer or accept bribes
- Do not, without express prior written approval from the CEO, offer or accept any gifts or hospitality to or from clients, contractors, suppliers, other third parties or public officials
- This policy applies to all employees within RLDatix regardless of their role, seniority or length of service. It also applies to all people or bodies associated with RLDatix including partners and suppliers.
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All job applicants, employees and others who work for us will be treated fairly and will not be discriminated against on any grounds. RLDatix will comply not only with legislative, but also moral obligations in terms of equal opportunities and discrimination. Decisions about recruitment and selection, promotion, training or any other benefit will be made objectively and without unlawful discrimination.
We are committed to:
- Promoting equality of opportunity for all persons
- Promoting a good and harmonious working environment in which all persons are treated with respect
- Preventing occurrences of unlawful direct discrimination, indirect discrimination, harassment and victimization
- Fulfilling all our legal obligations under the equality legislation and associated codes of practice
- Complying with our own equal opportunities policy and associated policies
- Taking lawful affirmative or positive action, where appropriate
- Regarding all breaches of equal opportunities policy as misconduct which could lead to disciplinary proceedings