Analyse all mortalities in one system to identify where key improvements can be made
- Meet regulatory requirements with segregation of data, allowing for easier reporting and structured processes based on local and industry standards.
- Improve the quality with a retrospective review of all deaths to identify system-wide issues.
- Link to other modules for a complete picture of events that require more investigation.
How Mortality Review can help you
Combined data and trending
- Integrate your mortality review process with other systems to automate data feeds and support learning from deaths requirements.
- Identify and validate ways to improve through powerful pattern and trend analysis tools that help you monitor organisational key performance indicators.
Configure the system to your needs
- Enable thorough analysis through multi-stage review processes.
- Configure custom designs for your stakeholders with forms and email templates.
- Define triggers and flags that meet your organisation’s needs throughout the review process.
Search and report on the data that you need
- Access all relevant information and documents in one searchable system that links to other records.
- Submit mortality data through export functions and mapping to data requirements.
- Build dashboards to present relevant data, allowing quick overviews of each stage, highlighting areas for immediate attention.
Follow appropriate methodologies and escalation paths
- Embed local and regulatory requirements so records are reviewed consistently.
- Enable your organisation to review all mortalities based on your local processes and procedures.