Enterprise Risk Manager
Monitor, prioritise and mitigate risk throughout your organisationLearn More
Proactively identify and manage risk
- Gain a holistic view of risk across your enterprise to help prioritise, monitor and reduce risk.
- Promote engagement and oversight in safety and quality improvement by tracking data from event reporting, claims and feedback.
- Integrate with other RLDatix modules and toolkits to help you demonstrate the effectiveness of risk management and identify mitigation strategies.
- Define escalation and de-escalation processes through an organisation-specific risk hierarchy.
How Enterprise Risk Manager can help you
Reduce your healthcare risks
- Manage risk wherever it arises with an innovative organisation-wide risk register hierarchy feature.
- Optimise your review process and engage stakeholders across your organisation with the tool’s structured review and notification process.
- Build organisational memory and continuous learning with a standardised reporting and review process that tracks risk history and past mitigation initiatives.
Enhanced identification of risk and reporting
- Identify the factors that contribute to adverse outcomes and ensure appropriate mitigation is in place.
- Analyse risks more thoroughly, devise quality improvement strategies and monitor key performance indicators with powerful pattern and trend analysis reporting features.
Promote organisational learning
- Build a community of shared responsibility and learning with our individual task management functions and workflows.
- Actively monitor data coming in from incidents, claim and feedback to see how often these risks are occurring and potential impacts.
- Identify the underlying factors contributing to risk and make recommendations on quality improvement to learn as an organisation.
Implement organisational oversight
- Monitor data in real-time for immediate and up-to-date information on the success of current risk management strategies.
- Streamline your presentations to executive teams, includingrisk register overviews and mitigation plans.
- Escalate risks up through the organisation’s hierarchy, ensuring oversight at the appropriate levels.
- Highlight changes in risk practice and mitigation strategies by referring to a library of controls already in place as well as gaps to address.