Communication & Optimal Resolution
Drive the best outcomes when harm happens with a comprehensive and highly reliable approach grounded in empathy and compassion
Achieve Communication and Optimal Resolution alignment with expert software, proven consulting services
and dynamic training.
Train staff on how to effectively and compassionately resolve patient safety events.
- Interactive training sessions educate your staff in empathic communication, care for the caregiver, cognitive interviewing, event reviews and resolution conversations.
- Ensure your teams are fully trained and supported with annual certification programs in Empathic Communication and Peer Support. Train large groups conveniently with on-demand training through our Communication and Optimal Resolution Online Learning Portal.
- Access a full video library of Communication and Optimal Resolution principles applied to real-life scenarios that promote continuous learning for all staff members.
A hands-on approach to making Communication and Optimal Resolution work for you
- RLDatix experts can help you launch, maintain or improve your Communication and Optimal Resolution program by first understanding where you are on your Communication and Optimal Resolution journey and providing a custom set of services to support you.
- Define your Communication and Optimal Resolution workflow after harm events, define metrics to track progress and help identify your strongest communicators.
- Customise training scenarios to encourage buy-in from your staff. Previous sessions have included scenarios about houselessness, diversity, equity and inclusion, COVID-19, medical errors and more.
- Empower your organisations to classify and respond to Communication and Optimal Resolution events efficiently, quickly and consistently.
- Use your data to improve your organisation’s processes for communicating with patients, families and caregivers.
- Pair Communication and Optimal Resolution processes with your risk solutions to effectively manage and resolve events, while gaining new insights that prevent future incidents.
- Reduce the volume of serious safety events, with more reporting of near misses and unsafe conditions.