Gain a comprehensive and analytical understanding of all data and trends across DatixCloudIQ
- Provide a comprehensive reporting and data analytics tool to monitor activity and drive actions towards improvement and management of future risk.
- Encourage feedback to key stakeholders and broaden engagement with quality improvement processes by identifying areas where patient safety and quality can be improved.
- Bring data to life with a variety of interactive dashboards, correlation plots, word clouds and geographical and image-based reporting options.
- Proactively identify problem areas through automated alerts for data threshold limits allowing you to immediately implement improvement strategies.
How Insights can help you
Highly adaptable reporting
- Interpret and explain information easily to management and staff with a highly graphical representation of data, helping with engagement in quality improvement processes.
- Report on more than two types of data and on any parameter allows you to identify trends, both historical and anticipated.
- Bring data to life with a variety of interactive dashboards, correlation plots and geographical and image-based reporting options.
Real-time alerting and reporting
- Improve efficiency with simple exporting, scheduling of reports at any time and automatic emails with links to reports.
- Proactively identify problem areas and implement improvement strategies as soon as possible with automated alerts for data threshold limits.
- Encourage engagement with the quality improvement process across the organisation by automatically sending reports to relevant staff.
Expertise without analytical experience
- Identify trends and forecasts with no analytical experience with a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Create reports and presentations directly within the system with a storyboard function.
- Report on data confidently, relying on automatic real-time updates for accuracy.
- Provide relevant staff with access to data and the ability to change their viewing parameters without affecting organisational reporting.