Engage patients, visitors and staff to quickly address opportunities to improve
- Improve experience and outcomes by requesting and recording feedback from patients, visitors and staff.
- Ensure quality of care by encouraging all of your organisation’s stakeholders to provide event feedback.
- Promote safety by proactively identifying trends in feedback and integrating them into quality improvement initiatives.
How Feedback can help you
Promote and effectively share learning
- Document all types of feedback quickly and efficiently via customisable forms that can be presented directly to patients and stakeholders online.
- Support sharing of responsibility and learning through data access, communication and task management functions.
- Leverage incident feedback to inform improvement initiatives and monitoring of patterns and trends.
Create a single source of information
- Collate all information and documents related to the event feedback, creating a central repository for data.
- Support learning by bringing together feedback from patients, clinicians and staff as well as care records and other data.
- Submit feedback data to regulatory agencies directly from a single dataset, via built-in export and mapping functions.
Tailor the system to organisational needs and workflows
- Customise the feedback system to work seamlessly for your organisation and your people through forms, settings and access rights.
- Configure workflows according to your business logic, ensuring you can prioritise, manage and review stakeholder and patient feedback.
- Automate notifications for managers to ensure compliance and for feedback reporters to receive standardised responses.